Pages

background

Monday, March 4, 2013

Blogging in pj's

These past two weekends have been full of family and friends. Celebrating love and babies!! New memories in the making, priceless moments shared together. With all of it over and sitting here remembering it all makes me smile. I also feel ready to breathe a little... With a godson on the way and being a bridesmaid to a wonderful DIY bride, I have had my hands full. Full of creating L-O-V-E!!!

Last night I got in bed early and read. This morning I woke up wanting to read more. I have two new books I am really enjoying right now. Reference books really... One was a free book for Kindle, which is now 2.99! Still a great deal. The Complete Herbal Guide: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body by Dr. Michael Chillemi D.C. and Stacey Chillemi. It is really well organized and I've been learning a lot from it.

The other is a book I purchased yesterday at a thrift store by my cousins's baby shower. :) My sister and I arrived early so of course we scoped out the area and found a thrift store! Turned out they had just unloaded a locker they had purchased from a psychic. I feasted my eyes on the minerals on display. I found many books on reiki, aromatherapy and essential oils. I wanted to leave with a bit of the psychics spirit so I purchased a couple items. 

This book is enormous and will be cherished for a long time.
Full of information about the mineral kingdom. 
Locally made candle from Indio, Ca., has a prayer on back. This one is titled, Road Opener!
This morning has been magical. I woke up to a beautiful sky, a kitchen that smelled of flowers I brought home from the shower. Little seedlings soaking up sunlight and strengthening themselves against the light winds. Blogging in my pjs because I have cramps and because why not? I can! Bob Marley and the Wailers on the record player followed by outdoor sounds of my husband gardening and birds chirping. Lots of birds are arriving, spring flowers too! I love spring! Ooh and this morning I saw the most beautiful butterfly! White with a brown stripe and orange tipped wings. It was very little and fluttered around my backyard. Onto some soil, landed in the dirt them onto our compost pile before it fluttered away...
Plants, sunlight, oatmeal and flowers <3 
I hope you have a magical monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment