Pages

background

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pictures of My Loves!

Sharing some pictures today. I woke up too early so i've been lying in bed making picture collages, so here you go! Sharing pictures of my dog Bear and some food I've prepared in my kitchen! My kitchen is probably the room I'm in most often.  I love to cook for myself and others. Most of the food I make is vegan, enjoy!

Don't forget to stop by Gypsy Tent Sisters blog to see our weekly finds. We shared a lot of finds!!

Clockwise: Lemon/blueberry cookies, chocolate chip cookies with homemade almond milk,
Homemade tortilla, Homemade Ravioli w/salad, Pasta and local veggies, Daily oatmeal and tea
Bear Love!!! <3
Clockwise: Salad (all veggies from Joshua Tree Farm, Cream of celery soup,
Asian noodle stir fry with marinated tempeh,fried rice with marinated tofu, a vegan quiche,
spanish rice made with homemade broth, burrito of handmade beans, rice and tortilla

No comments:

Post a Comment