Pages

background

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

52 Lists // Spring Cleaning

Here is my list for Week 10 of Moorea Seal's 52 Lists!
This past week my husband and I started our spring cleaning! So I was ahead of the game when this list came. However, I love how now I am applying this spring cleaning to all aspects of my life!
Not sure why the picture came out this way. It's a little difficult to read, sorry!
These lists always get me thinking deeper. I wrote down things I am excited about and looking forward to applying in my life.
Daily yoga-I am new to yoga and I love it!
Get my house sugar free- I've been talking about it. Time to do!
New batch of house cleaners and body/face scrubs- It's time!
Paint- Both for fun and for home improvements!
Releasing GypsyTent photos soon- So excited about this!!
That was just a few on the list. :)

I also took a few pictures outside of our plants. The desert is warming up and we are about to plants lots of seedlings we have going!

Soon i'm going to do a post all about the food growing here! As well as starting to share recipes. I love being in the kitchen and I love photographing what I create. So, yes, more food related posts coming!
Our Bee bath, used daily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment