Pages

background

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 11 // My Essentials

A list of my current essentials. With a few of these things being essentials I'm newly incorporating into my life I circled the word accountability! I have the best  intentions, but I don't always follow through, it's true! Lately I have been making some big changes! Some much needed, healthy (but painful) changes. Especially the last 2 weeks. Cleaning out lots of space that does not serve me and introducing so much into that space that does. I liked Moorea Seal's circled word, balance. I definitely need to remember and incorporate balance! I don't even think I wrote that down!! Here's my list!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This picture brings a smile to my face. You know why.♥ Nice list and I hope you get some time alone. Get all lushed out in your tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of these same things on my ever growing list. My main one is time to myself. I need it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your list! I think If I had added more we would have had the exact same list :)

    ReplyDelete