Pages

background

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

52 Lists: Healthy Mind, Body, and Soul

I'm here to share my list for week 7 of Moorea Seal's 52 lists.
What makes me feel healthy...mind, body, and soul.

I tried to keep in mind as I wrote this not just what I do, but what I should do. The things I think about and do occasionally but want to do more regularly. I realize that the environment I am in is what it's all about! The people, animals, plants, spaces around me are what I love. They are both my reasons and my drive to continue a life of becoming happier and healthier. I say it every week, but I'll say it again. I love these lists!!! I wrote this one over the past two days and I enjoyed coming back to it, re reading it and adding to it. 

Thanks for stopping by <3

and here is the link to This Weeks Finds over at Gypsy Tent Sisters Blog! We had a one of a kind weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment