Pages

background

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

52 Lists: Ways I Love

This week for Moore Seal's 52 Lists, the objective was to list the ways in which you can love others. I like to think that nothing should be done without love so really I could list a million more things! I was thinking that one of the most prominent ways I love is in the way I think! Trying to release all the hate I have ever carried towards people, ideas, whatever. I still have a hard time with cancer, but I have let go of so much hate. Of course, that hate I carried had to be replaced with something to fill it's void.

 Love!! 

Compassion!!

I am a firm believer that your thoughts define you! You are your thoughts and I always remind myself to try and shine, even in my thought! 

Here is my list. I share it here and nowhere else. I find comfort in this new blog of mine and the kind crossings I have encountered with readers.

 *I can tell them *I can make someone something *I can cook and bake for loved ones *I can be friendly to those I encounter *I can repurpose and give life to used, vintage items *I can send love mail *I can give affection *I can think of others, send good thoughts and healing prayers *I can pick up the phone *I can write it down in words *I can share music *I can share pieces of my heart and soul *I can care and deepen connections *I can listen *I can be brave and vulnerable, knowing the strength and capability of my love *I can love through connections with other people I meet on blogs *I can honor life lived, animal bones I come across on nature walks and loved ones that have left the physical world <3
A few ways I love... Top left: Refinished planter I bought second hand. Top Right: Findings from a nature walk. Bottom Left: A banner I made for a friend's bridal shower. Bottom Right: Homemade dinner for my dogs <3

Thanks for stopping by!!

Also here is a link to This Weeks Finds over at Gypsy Tent Sisters blog.

1 comment:

  1. You love by just being you. You are a special person and I'm so glad I'm part of your life. I love these lists.

    ReplyDelete