Pages

background

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

52 Lists-Week 5 List What You Are Grateful For


Oh my, these lists! I love the whole process. This week Moorea Seal's list was inspired by something in itself that is so close to my heart. So already the list was moving me and I didn't even know what it was going to be. 
I wrote it in the morning while lying in bed with the sun shining on me. I love waking up slow. Since moving to the desert I have adapted to waking up at odd hours throughout the night. It's not an annoyance but a calm reminder of the peace of the deert I call home. I often get to see the very first peak of the sun and watch it change in minutes. I will share pictures sometime! :)

Anyway, here is my list. If you haven't checked out these lists head over here for links to all of Moorea Seal's 52 Lists for 2013!

What I am grateful for...


Love to you!!!

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment