Pages

background

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

52 Lists: Goals & Dreams


I did make a list see! Although you probably can't really read it. I had a weird week. It's late wednesday night and I haven't felt like looking back at this list. I made it the day Moorea Seal posted list 4. It's not that it's a bad list! This weeks has been strange, that's all. The positives... Yoga stretches before bed for the last 5 nights. Charging precious stones under the moon. Cooking and baking a ton!! Although, I think I tend to do that when I'm hurt. It was fun though! I made pancakes at 4 pm, chocolate donuts for breakfast, tortillas, a pot of beans, sweet potatoes, roasted carrots, rice. The last few days I've just been cooking! A LOT! Truth is, I have been hurt by a friend. I thought I was stronger. I didn't think I could be hurt like this and I am. It reminds me of this. 
We learn lessons and then we learn them again. In a different way. I had forgot!! Their is no goal. No obstacle to overcome. I am on a path. I walk it and sometimes I fall. I'm learning every step of the way. I smile as I exhale and take my next step. 

Today was a really fine day indeed! <3 Took a morning trip to a thrift store and found a vintage coat I can't wait to share, but will be holding off on that for a little bit. Stay tuned! I came home and sewed my little heart away!!! I made some leggings. They are adorable and I refashioned sweaters to make them. I love finding new uses for things. Repurposing gets me excited! I changed up a tank top with some lace and I repurposed a gray hooded jacket to make my soon to arrive godson, a Dino Hoodie! 


Getting my creativity out today was what I needed and it helped me tap into ME again. Looking forward to tomorrow, goodnight.


**Edited to share part of all of my list**

Current and Future Goals and Dreams
  • Be more active, outdoors
  • Take a more active role in the gardening
  • Make even more from scratch, more non-processed
  • eliminate sugar from my diet
  • try a month gluten free and see how I feel
  • Increase my blogging skills, extremely!
  • Love more
  • Never get cancer (stole that one from Moorea, ;) but really it is something I have said out loud many a times!!! True story)
  • Listen and play more music
  • Devote more time to yoga
  • Learn more about tarot cards and astrology
  • De-clutter my life... What serves me? What doesn't?
  • Expand my collection of rocks and gemstones, learn more about them
  • Photo shoot dreams of vintage love <3
  • Talk to people more
  • Being less afraid of taking the leaps in expanding Gypsy Tent Sisters
  • Expand Gypsy Tent Sisters with Stacy
  • Buy oils! Something I have really been wanting, but haven't had the extra cash. I want to learn more about oils too! 
  • Grow more herbs that I do. Dry more of my herbs. Find more ways to incorporate herbs/plants in my life medicinally speaking. :)
  • Continue omitting hate from my life
  • Work harder on my connection to spirit
  • read more
  • camp more
  • Goal- Follow my dreams!! 

2 comments:

  1. You really have some great goals! I am loving those leg thingies you made! They are terribly adorable!

    I love tarot cards and astrology, I'm a typical Capricorn! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those leg thingies I made by repurposing old sweaters. I love to repurpose things <3

      Delete