Pages

background

Sunday, July 14, 2013

An Offering

If you are reading this and you like what you see here on my blog, let me know! I'd love to offer a space for YOU to share a button from your own blog or store right here! I don't have many followers yet and I haven't been blogging regularly since I created this space. My intention is to start! To start writing here in this space. I want to share, I want to meet you, I want to release and work on myself...  I want to practice doing that through written/typed words here in this space.
Sunset from my backyard. Sharing it because all posts look better with pictures! :)

I recently received my birth chart from Aquarius Nation and one of the patterns I keep noticing is that I should write. A lot more than I do! It isn't easy for me to do this, which is exactly why it would benefit me! Looking forward to my adventures in writing and sharing with YOU!
XO

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I would love to add my button, it is on my blog here:
    http://inalittlegreenhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete