Pages

background

Monday, May 20, 2013

Virtual Sale! (NOW CLOSED)

This sale is no longer going on, thank you!

All items between $1 and $5 before shipping!!!

Prices drop as you scroll :)

Letting go to make space. Please check out the photos and comment if you are interested in any of the items. I am not trying to make money off of these items, just make back what I paid for them and send them to someone who could use them. All items are previously owned and were thrifted by me or gifted to me and now I am letting them go.

Clothes are mostly size small

Scroll to bottom for some art/home decor items <3

All prices listed include shipping. I will do a BIG DISCOUNT when multiple items are purchased together. <3 Like I said, before I estimated shipping the items are really only costing you $1-$5 each.

If interested please comment with e-mail. I will be checking my udpates regularly.

Will bill via Paypal!

This dress was a gift handed down from a sweet friend. Beautiful crochet detail on bottom of dress. Soft cotton and white lining underneath. Dress is well made and is in great condition! Tag reads Moda International, Small 
Asking $9 includes shipping <3

Dress/Shirt was gifted to me by my sister. Thrifted locally here in Joshua Tree, Ca. 
Tag: Xhiliration, X-Sm
Asking $9 includes shipping

This dress was thrifted by me
Tag: Xhiliration X-Sm
Asking $8 Includes shipping





This shirt was a gift and was purchased by her when she was on vacation. Love this top!! Has a couple blue spots on material. Close ups are shown. No tags, Should fit Small
Asking $8 Includes shipping
See small blue spot about mid way down. Center/Left



Beautiful sleeves!! Also see small blue stain on middle back. 
  
Shirt was a hand me down gift from my cousin. Very good condition and comfortable shirt! Great piece.
Tag: Bebe Size Small
 Asking $7 Includes shipping


Love the colors on this top! Thrifted item.
Tag: Lux, Medium
Asking $6 Includes shipping <3


Gifted by a friend. Cute top
Noble U, Small
Asking $5 Includes shipping


Cute thrifted top. Racerback under layer is only on back.. Stops on sides.  Front is not double layered.
Tag: Decree, Small
Asking $5 includes shipping




This pretty dress still has the original tags and the thrifted tag :) Gifted to me by my sister but  I'm not really a pink girl dres I guess.
Tag: LuLumari, Small
Enjoy it for $6.50 includes shipping <3
SOLD <3

This beautiful wall hanging has so much color and good energy to it! I've enjoyed it. Picked in Piooneertown, Ca. Yours for what I paid $5 PLUS SHIPPING. I need to check that still. Please comment if you are interested <3

Artwork by Joshua Tree artist James Hammons. I've enjoyed these in my home and want to send them to someone else. Look up James Hammons to see more of his work <3
Asking $15 for the pair. Includes shipping <3 <3 <3
 Thank you so much for taking a look! Please leave a comment with any questions if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment